Members showcase

OK - here I am again, just like the buses - nothing for a while then 3 all together.

This time we have a showcase & it is Betty from Mold II club who went home from the meeting & made one of the pop-up card in a box cards.


It's lovely & bright & cheerful.  Well done Betty.  I think people are going to get addicted to this card because you can put so much into it (without going over the top) but you haven't got horrendous postage to pay.  It folds flat & should go normal or large depending on the size you make it.

Right I think that has me uptodate with news, but I still have Carolyn's instructions to cover. I have some serious card making to do this week & I may show you the card I made Bob for our anniversary.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post