Another recent card

Good evening everyone.

This evening I have another of my recently created cards to show you.


I was in a vintage mood making this one & like one I showed you a few days ago the image is one stamp.  I disstressed the edges of the card, added some partial stamping & texture paste through a stencil. The rose I coloured with my pearlescent water colour paints & added some paper flowers that I had stamped similarly as the background.  I had a couple of those flourish corners left from the earlier card & so used them to embellish the flowers.  Some gems added to the centre of the flowers & along the left hand lower edge of the card to add some bling.

I layered the focal image onto some Kraft card & then onto a piece of card I found in my stash that I had treated with gesso & distress inks.  It picked up the grey green shade in the focal image. Then placed the layers onto a basic 7 x 5 Kraft card.

That's me for another day - 'bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post