family Christmas cards

Good evening everyone - here I am again with more photos of recent Christmas cards I have made - this time the ones for the main family members.



These two cards I made for the boys & their wives - Gareth & Elayne had the top one that was in gold tones & the other one for was for Russ & Nadine in silver tones.

I used a white large square scallop edged card for both & chose background papers from some Christmas pads that I had bought at the Range.  The die-cut tree has been cut from mirri card & a "Merry Christmas" peel off layered onto a small piece of matching mirri card.

For the eagle eyed amongst you - yes - the silver tree is slightly on the wonk.


This is the card I made for Bob.

Again I used a white large square scalloped edge card layered with silver background sheets - one of which is patterned (these were from the same paper pads as above). The top layer is a red holographic mirri card topped with a die cut tag cracker design from Tonic.  The sentiment is from Crafters Companion.  Some gems to add a little bling & red ribbon to complete.

I have started photographing the lovely handmade Christmas cards I received - so will try & finish that tomorrow so that I can start showing them here.

That is me for today have a lovely evening.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post