member showcase

Good evening ladies.

Today I have a member showcase for you & the first photo is of the prize won recently by Rita of Mold II club which she won for a card featured in Creative Stamping magazine recently.


That is a lovely prize Rita I am sure you will get a lot of use out of it.

Rita also has had another card featured in another recent magazine - Papercraft Essentials & here is a photo of that one.


Love the delicate colours,  Rita

I too have this medallion set - which was free on a magazine.  It is currently sitting on my desk ready to try it out. 

I know I said I would show you my Christmas cards that we had received - but I didn't get to finish taking the photos today as I intended to do.  

I have had to purchase quite a lot of "Simple" products as this has been recommended to me by the cancer care nurses. I have to keep my skin really moisturised & also have to try & avoid scented creams, sprays & deodorants.  So rather than go to the shops & buy one of each I decided to purchased sets on-line. Now that they have all arrived I had to find a home for them.  In my chest of drawers there are 5 smaller draws all down one side - so I reorganised them & put all the Simple products away in one of those.  Unfortunately that left me pretty exhausted - so that is the reason for no photography.

I have another busy day tomorrow - got blood tests & a hair appointment - but I will try & get them done.

By the way - thank you to Carolyn of Mold II club who answered my query about how to activate my Gilding Waxes.  She suggested spritzing them with a little water - so I will be trying that when I have a moment ready for use again.

That is all from me today - have a good evening.
'Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post