Popping in for the last blog of the year

Hello everyone
and that includes Bob & Gareth who seem to pop in every so often & have a look at what I have written.

Well! Just a couple of hours left of the year of 2010 & for me it has been a year of mixed feelings.  The fun & work towards a family wedding, a magical holiday in Carcassonne with that wonderful day trip into Andorra.  Then the worry of my health scare -  which I hope is now well under control.  But it has been rounded off with a most enjoyable family Christmas Day & then some restful days since then.  

Tomorrow sees the start of a new year & another family dinner - as Gareth, Russ & Nadine will be joining us.  Then on Monday we will be joining together again for an evening meal probably at Ghandi's restaurant, to celebrate Bob's birthday which is on Tuesday.

I have some crafting photos to show you & also that winter sunrise photo - but I am going to leave that until tomorrows blog. 

Whatever way you are seeing in the New Year do have a good time & will look forward to seeing you all in 2011.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko