Just chatting again

Well! That snow didn't amount to so much after all - but boy is it cold again - especially now the evening is drawing in. 

I spent some time earlier today checking Christmas papers & designs that I had downloaded from various websites, in order to make up the last of my non-stamped Christmas cards.  I keep thinking I am close to finishing then realise I have left someones name off my list.

My next Christmas task is to make a special present. When it is finished I will photograph it - but won't be able to show it until the new year as the person who it is for does possibly read the blog.

With a nudge from Joanna I have found a great technique to include in the new year programme - but first I must give it a try.  So if you too find something of interest - please let me know.  Remember you can leave a comment by clicking on "post a comment" at the bottom of each blog.  If you don't want me to publish - that you are using it a bit like email, that is ok. The comments don't go straight on the blog, I have set it up so that I read them first.

Keep an eye on your club pages as they will be updated anytime now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko