Just chatting

Good evening ladies
Well as I said yesterday I was having a day out today.

I took my neighbour to Llandudno.  We visited the craft shop & I bought some card for workshops etc & some card for producing templates that will be used.

Llancraft have always had the shop next door - but they have now turned it into the Christmas Craft shop.  There are loads of peel offs, decoupage,m stamps, papers, card, brads, stickers.  the only thing they didn't have was  A4 card in red & green - which is something I was looking for.  I want to make an early start on some Christmas ideas - guess I might have to wait a little longer.

We didn't stay long & took a slow drive back towards home & stopped off at Tweedmill (just in case I might find something for my holiday) & we had our lunch there.  Talking of holiday - only 14 days to go now.

It was a very pleasant day & the rain stayed away as well.

Right that is all I have today - should manage some more card making tomorrow - so could have some photos for you. Hope you have had a nice day.

Night, night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post