just chatting

Good evening ladies
Sorry I didn't blog yesterday but it really was a non day.
I don't mind burbling sometimes - & actually once I start I do sometimes find something to talk about - but yesterday - No.

Today I have been over in Liverpool with Caroline - another day of just chatting with a friend about lots of crafty things.

Caroline & I share several interests - other than rubber stamping, because after all it was Caroline who introduced me to the craft.  We both enjoy digital scrap booking & entering challenges amongst other things. So we had a good chat about those things.  I find a visit to her home & going into the room she works in quite inspirational with all her samples around.  It's just remembering the ones I want to try is the difficulty.

It was rather a wet day, but for a little while it was fairly sunny so we had a wander around her garden, which was very pleasant.  She does seem to have green fingers.

Tomorrow evening is Mold meeting for June - so should have something to report tomorrow.

Hope you have had a couple of good days.  Chat tomorrow, night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post