Mold meeting - June project

Hi - It's me again
This time I am back to show you the photos of  the project from last night.  We made the large window tag card.  Not all the decoration was finished but some had advanced enought to allow me to take photos, But not everyone wanted a photo taken.

After I have done this I will have to get ready to go out with Bob for his Company's celebration meal.  So the photos from the Mold Show & Tell will be in a post tomorrow.



The rather strange second to last photo was taken so that you could see the easel style support that one lady - Barbara - had put on the back of her tag.  So this tag can have a stand - or it can be adhered to the front of a larger card.  Quite versatile.

That's me for today ladies.

More photos & chat tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post