I won again

Hi everyone
My day today still isn't right - still feel grumpy & can't make my mind up about anything.

Still I managed to get the tutorial up & running, although that drove me mad when the computer played up.

Then a short while ago I had a really nice surprise - yes, one of my challenge entries has won me a prize - the entry was for the "Alter" challenge over at "Crafts 4 Eternity". If you want to look again it is HERE.  My prize is to choose 3 digi stamps & I found some really nice ones to have.

I haven't done any actual crafting today, I am hoping to do some tomorrow.  I spent some time this afternoon looking on the Internet around the area in Brittany where we are going for our holiday to see what I might want to visit. Looks like there are going to be some beautiful village, river & canal scenes for me to photograph.

With this lovely weather today I also pulled out all my summer tops & cotton jeans to wash & get ready for the holiday. I do love watching the clothes blowing in the breeze on a sunny day - but then when they come indoors there is the realisation that they have to be ironed.  Ugh!

That's me for today - have an absolutely lovely weekend.  I believe this weather is set for a couple of days now.

Talk soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post