I've been stamping ...........

........ finally.

I pulled out on of  my stand-by stamps that I like using because I thought that would kick start me again.  I stamped it 3 times & coloured in 2 of the images then created 2 cards with them.  Here they are;


The background paper I had printed to use in a digital design but it went so well with the flowers I used it for this card instead.  I decided to stamp the image on a separate piece of card & cut around it.  When I looked at it laying on the card front I thought it reminded me of a pocket - so I put it on sticky pads leaving the front open.  Then I created a little tag & inked it with Distress Ink Victorian Velvet which I also went around the edge of the background paper with too.  I then created a little tag & added some pink ribbon.  The tag will have a sentiment stamped on it when I decide what to use it for. The image was coloured in with water colour pencils & a water brush.


This is the second version - this time the Distress Ink I used was Crushed Olive, & the colouring was done with a little set of pearlised paints which give a similar finish to Twinkling H2O's.  Very simple cards - but I am pleased with them.

I still have a third image to colour in & create a card with which I will do tomorrow.  A nice respite from wedding things, although I had work to do on that today - the table seating layout.  Just waiting to hear how many of my brothers family are going to be coming over so I can finalise that part.

hope you have had a good day.  More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post