Mold II photos - part 1

Hi!
Here I am with the first set of photos from the Mold II meeting this week & this set is from the Show & Tell where the theme was an ATC with Paper Piecing.


Some pretty butterflies - I love those colours & the 3-d butterfly.


Beautiful pansies on a very elegant background.


 Aren't these owls adorable - such a great shape & all that tiny piecing work


What a great set of waistcoats & won't these ATC's make great card toppers


A fairy tale ATC - looks like the Princess & the Frog.  Some really small pieces to piece.  Ooh that sounds really odd - but you know what I mean.


A cutie elephant with his colourful balloons.

I love paper piecing & doing it on ATC's really tests the cutting out as things can be so small.  

Ladies of Mold II - we came adrift a bit in that meeting as we didn't do the "explaining how they were made" part - mustn't forget that next month - I think everyone was absorbed in the project.

OK, I will be back shortly with the photos from the evenings project.
 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post