just chatting

Hi everyone - what a very unpleasant night.  That's the weather I am talking about - that wind is bitter cold & I haven't long been in from the Mold meeting & it was very sludgy rain that I drove home in.

It's the first day of spring today - why snow! My daffodils were just starting to lift their heads & open up - this cold will kill them off.  It looks like we are definitely going to have quite a lot over the weekend - so please please wrap up warm if you go out & stay safe.

We had a good meeting at the Mold club this evening where we made the tea-light card - I have some great photos to show you tomorrow after I have loaded them onto my laptop.  Nearly didn't have any photos because I hadn't taken my camera with me - just don't know where my head is at the moment.  Good job I updated my phone a while back & the camera on it is quite good. Well it is once I can remember how I actually take the photos with it.

Right I am off to bed - hope you all sleep well & that any snow does not cause you problems.  More tomorrow.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post