just chatting

Hello everyone - well it is starting to thaw - but we still cannot move our cars, & it is very cold especially now (about 8:00 pm)

I didn't get round to doing any stamping today after all - although I did stamp an image 4 times on something I was making.  But not proper full blown stamping.  I was going to have a session but I suddenly had an idea for one of the CD Sunday challenges I have to do for May.  So with everything that is going on & not wanting to leave it till the last minute - I decided to make it now & schedule the post.  I cannot show it to you now - but you will be able to see it on 19th May.  Actually I had got so inspired I actually made 2 things for the challenge.  Not often that happens.

So after clearing up after myself I prepared things on my desk for a stamping session tomorrow.  That will have to be after I have done some printing relative to the wedding.  We were going to be very informal about seating but decided in the end to have a table plan - so I have to make place name cards & draw up a plan.

With regard to Mold II meeting I have heard from everyone - but need to give Liz & Elma a phone call as they don't have email.

I think that tells you about my day - sorry you can't see my crafting photos just yet.  More tomorrow - have a good evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post