mjold photos - part 2

Hi - I'm back again

This time I have the photos of the project last night at Mold club which was the Tea-light gift card.  One or two are not completely finished but it gives you a good idea of the design in mind.  Two ladies were still decorating theirs - they are taking their own photos & sending the to me later.  So they will appear on their own in a future post.

Here are the cards;


Isn't that image delightful & what a lovely CAS card.


Another Teddy & some very nifty gluing of ribbon around the aperture - that took patience.


This image is beautiful & doesn't the colour of the card go so well with it.  A very rich looking design.


Very glamorous design & the tea-lights have been put on the right-hand side on this one.


Some more lovely rich papers.  Sorry it is a little blurry.


This one was made by a visitor.  One of our ladies asked if she could bring her daughters along to the meeting as there was no-one to look after them that evening.  They have been before & always sit there & do their own crafting.  The oldest daughter joined in with us last night & this is her design.  Very colourful & bright.  Well done.  The other daughter just did her own thing.


I love this owl.  I think he was part of a free gift on a magazine recently.  Nice bright cheery card with a great greeting. Another one with the tea-lights on the right-hand side.


A really elegant monochrome version, using coloured card as the base.  Very rich looking.


This one still has some of its decoration to be put on & has the tea-lights on the right-hand side.  I love the bow.


The colours on this one are gorgeous very autumnal, & I just love that flower stamp.

So there you have them - great work ladies - it really makes a nice card & gift to give.

Now I am off to photograph a card I have made from items off a CD for the CD Sunday Challenge.  If  I don't post it very soon I shall miss the challenge.

Have a nice weekend, don't get too cold.  .Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post