just chatting again

Good evening everyone - another scorcher of a day!

This morning I unpacked a couple more boxes - one of which was a box of boxes - they had card, paper, embellishments in.

There was also my folder in which I store ideas & cuttings for club meetings along with the programme plan where I enter things as I think of things to do.  It also holds other relevant things that I need to refer to from time to time - so a sort of bible folder.

I printed & posted out letters about the monthly lunch that I organise which is Thursday next week - so that is another job caught up with.  I also managed to print the letter inserts for the cards I am sending out to let various people know we have moved - & in some cases - as I said last night, to let them know we got married.  Just need to decorate the front of the cards & then get them in the post tomorrow.

I found a little 2-drawer unit with my coloured card in, a scrapbook album I have been working on about my little Yorkshire Terrier.  So will have to get back to finishing that.

Remember the photo I put here of me sitting at my desk at the end of piles of boxes with just a little narrow corridor between them  - tomorrow I will take another photo (I won't be sat at my desk this time, but you will be able to see the difference I have started to make).

I hope I can find my e-bosser soon.

That's me - it's a bit hot in this room as I cannot reach the windows to open & close them, so I am going back into the lounge where it is reasonably cool.

More tomorrow.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post