just chatting still

Well! good morning everyone.  What a beautiful weekend it has been & the promise of more to come.

We had a very nice weekend meeting up with friends on Saturday & having a very nice meal & a really good chat for a couple of hours.

One or two more boxes were investigated over the weekend & we are still trying to work out the best way to break the back of it all.  "It all" of course being the craft room.

Yesterday, we had to make a long overdue trip to the Supermarket to top up supplies.  In the evening we were joined by Gareth & his girlfriend where we enjoyed a really pleasant meal (in the garden of course), then as it cooled a little we went indoors.

Tonight it is the monthly meeting for Happy Stampers meeting & I am giving the demo tonight - helping by standing in for the lady who was going to be doing it.  So I have to make sure I have everything I need packed & ready.

Also I must prepare everything for the Mold July meeting which is on this Thursday.  So! fingers crossed I can find everything.

Enjoy this continued beautiful weather. More later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post