quick chat

Good evening everyone!
Two apologies - sorry I didn't write anything last night & sorry that there are no photos tonight.

Yesterday we still had the men fitting the new boiler & fire & to check the central heating they had to put everything on - along with the outside heat which yesterday was really hot - it was just too much.  My lovely - almost craft room - was like an oven & I just couldn't work in here.  I can't reach the windows over my desk so couldn't open them - tomorrow I am going to have to rethink the layout in front of the window.

This evening we have had a family BBQ & so I haven't sorted the photos from Thursday evening - sorry sorry.  I will do them in the morning when it will be reasonable cool in this room I promise.  But we have had a really lovely evening with Russ & Nadine & also Gareth with his girlfriend Elayne.  A great family evening.  We had our new BBQ to christen & this one is a gas one.  I don't like gas I prefer charcoal - Bob prefers gas.  So the agreement was - we have gas - he cooks.  Bob cooked.  Absolutely great for once I cold sit & watch it happen & what's more I had 2 lovely girls helping in the kitchen before & after.  Love it.

So I promise back to morrow with Mold's Show & tell photos - oh yes, & a special set too.  Apologies to Mold ladies for the delay.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Night night - sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post