Mold photos

Good evening

Well! here I am at last with the photos I promised.  Let's get to those first - they are of the show & tell of the Mold meeting last Thursday where the task was a card with a house theme.


A brilliant "picture" card - you just want to open the door & go & live there.


although - there is this delightful thatched cottage to move into complete with cat - or is it cats.  Perhaps the one outside wishes he was inside.


A lovely gate-fold card - again - you just want to move in.


Spoilt for choice here - a very elegant terrace which ever house you choose.


this one has its own waterwheel - beautiful


love the street lamp - I always wanted one of those in my garden.  This card looks like it has been painted - it has been achieved by the slightly glossy card it is on.


Now - who lives in a house like this?
Everyone at the meeting thought this was fantastic - a zentangle house.
So if you have noticed that we will be looking into the style called Zentangle at some time - this is what it is about..
The house used here was from a stencil..

Rhiannon who made the zentangle house came up to me during the meeting & said "when you said house - you didn't say what sort", then took this out of a bag................................................


it is made entirely from scrap card & items & covered in papers & embellishments.
Isn't it fantastic?

Here's another view this time from one of the sides.


& here is the other side


 & here is the underneath & the tubular part is an old cocoa tin covered in paper.  It was only as I took the photo that I realised that the cocoa tin was covered with paper that had birds eggs on it.
Just shows you should always look closely.


I then laid the house on its back to take another (better) photo of the front.


Well done Rhiannon - it is fantastic.

Today Bob helped me in the craft room, as I had an idea for laying things out which might give me better use of the space.  Photos tomorrow.

Tomorrow I am also having that postponed visit from Caroline - hope its not too hot.

I hope you had a great weekend - we did.  More tomorrow - I am off to bed shortly - night night - sleep well.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post