Just chatting

Good evening everyone

Another beautiful day - but it is a bit warm to be moving boxes about.  Still! I haven't over done it & have managed to clear another 3 boxes.

The best part of it is that I found the box with my Promarkers in.  I was a bit worried about them because I couldn't be sure that they would have been stored horizontally - but they were - so that was a relief.  I have also found the little bags that used to sit on my desk before that hold my brushes for use with Distress inks etc & lots of other useful items.  I found clear embossing powder & some small jars of coloured EP.  I already had a few inks in a box from when I visited the Carmel WI a few weeks back.  This means I can start to stamp as most of my stamps are in one of my 10-drawer trolleys which are right here beside me.

I even found my encaustic wax irons (Yes! irons) - because some time ago I couldn't find the iron & thought I must have given it to someone so bought another one - now I have 2!!!!!!  If anyone fancies trying encaustic wax I have an iron going spare.  Oh - & I found the waxes too.  So another working craft.

I don't know if I had already mentioned that I had found the box with my crafting CD's - they were found quite early on - so another craft accessible.

Of course because I have ongoing workshops at the moment for Crochet - I also have all the items for that.  I need to find a better way to store them but at the moment they are in a very large Klass bag - from when I bought an outfit some time ago.

Saturday I popped into Staples & got a secretary's chair to sit at my desk on.  Up til then I had been sitting on the dressing table stool which wasn't very comfortable.  So another step forward.

I still have people to inform about our move & some even about our wedding - so I think tomorrow I will sit & create cards for that.

The items I am desperately trying to find are the boxes with the prizes in for the Raffle and Show & Tell for club meetings.  They are evading me at the moment.

I hope you are all cool in this lovely weather.

More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post