more unpacking

Hi everyone

I have managed to get rid of 2 more boxes today.

On Thursday last week one of the Mold ladies asked me if I had "found any more photos?".  Well today I have.  One of the boxes contained photo albums from years ago - those with the sticky pages & cellophane overlay.  Did I have fun getting the photos out of there - I only lost one that got torn.  Although those albums had memorabilia in them as well as photos - so almost the start of a scrapbook - there was no writing.  So now I have to dig deep & try & remember the what, why, where & when.

As you know I from time to time mention my grand-daughter (there should actually be a "step" in front of that to be correct but Charlotte never thought of me like that even as a young child - I am her Nanny).  Reason I explain all that is because the other box contained packets & packets of photos with loads of them of Charlotte as she has grown up - an absolutely wonderful find.  There are even photos of me through the ages - gosh it is frightening to look at - not because I look awful but because it shows how time has passed.  I will look out some of the better ones & I might even show them to you.  These photos have been in a box in a cupboard & haven't seen daylight for ages, along with photos my Mum had of my brother's children in their younger days.  I am going to be so busy sorting them all out.

There were also photos of the early days of Bobs & my relationship & his children when they were young.  Family days are going to be such fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right I must stop reminiscing & sitting here - time to sort everything for the Mold II club night.

Have a good evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post