Birthday cards

Hi
My final visit today.
Just popping in to show you two recent birthday cards that I made, then tomorrow I hope to start showing the Mold 2013 project photos.



I made both of these using some stamps from The Stamp Man that I bought quite a long time ago. I found some delicate background papers from my stash & then stamped the images on white card & embossed them in gold.  Using my favourite "The Works" water colour paints & an aqua brush I coloured the butterflies to tone with the background paper.  One of the individual images was then stamped & painted, cut out & stuck on the card with sticky pads.  The Happy Birthday was stamped & embossed in gold.  Some ribbon completes the look.

That's me for now - night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post