you could knock me down......

..... with a feather when the post lady delivered our post this morning.

There was a parcel for Bob - that he was expecting, plus a letter for me, plus a package for me that I wasn't expecting.  I was just off to do some shopping so on the way to Asda I racked my brain to see if I might have ordered something & forgotten about it.  Or was it possible that C&C had duplicated my last order - which I actually received Wednesday?  I had that happen just after Christmas with an order from Crafters Companion.  So, obviously I couldn't wait to get the shopping done.

Anyway I opened the package & there appeared to be lots of card inside.  I didn't order card!  As I slid it out of the package a piece of paper slipped out;



I had entered a - "you can win" on Simply Cards & Papercraft".
Yes! I have won something

Look what I have won - it's all Hunkydory material


card making kit & pack of gold mirror card


some stripey card & a set of rather nice stamps


some alpha scrabble style tiles - quite a few sheets
they will be great for my mixed media projects


the Timeless Elegance luxury card making collection
which is huge
see below the thickness of the packet just for this one item.


I don't use an awful lot of these pre-printed items, but I think I am going to have some fun here.
I shall have to take a close look at every piece & see how I can mix it with stamping.  Ooh, I am going to be so busy!

Right - that's enough of me bragging.  I will be back later with your news.
'Bye for now.


Comments

  1. Well done - and you'd just said you never win anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - that's why you could knock me down with a feather. There is absolutely loads of things in the pack - it will take me ages to use it all up.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post