mold II photos - part 2 - sort of

Hello again
After some thought I felt it was a shame for there not to be photos of part 2 of the Mold II meeting - so I took some photos of a few of the embossing folders that I tried.


An absolutely great wood grain folder


Fantastic background folder - can see gems going on the criss cross areas on this one


Now I fell in love with this butterfly one - & all the other photos are of this folder on different colours - but they don't always show up that clearly - the colour that is.






This folder was one of Carolyn's & as she said some of those butterflies can be cut out to do 3-d work.

I have one set of the Mold 2013 project ready to post - will do that tomorrow.

Night night








  








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post