just chatting

Hi everyone
I hope you have all had a good weekend.  I don't have any photos for you yet as I am still sorting through them, resizing & brightening.  But should have some tomorrow.

I had a little me time this afternoon whilst Bob was watching rugby & started to sort your progammes for April through to June.  Then when I had done that I joined in my regular CD challenge.  I have missed a couple of weeks & only managed last weeks on Saturday morning.  So I pulled my finger out & got this weeks sorted today.  If you want to see what I got up to pop over to my digital blog via the link at the side of the screen.

Well! that is all I popped in to say today - more tomorrow along with photos.

Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post