Christmas Cards 2010

Good evening ladies
Well tonight I have some photos for you.  A slide show of all the lovely Christmas Cards I received - they were absolutely gorgeous, thank you.  At one point when opening them I thought I was going to have my first double up on handmade cards - which would have been very weird.  But no - one was my lucky dip card from Mold II & the other one which was slightly different in fact - was from one of the ladies of Mold II who obviously made my lucky dip card too. There were so many techniques & styles amongst them it really is a pleasure receiving them & looking at them again later.

Here is the slide show;


The other photo is of the card I made Bob for his birthday last week.  It was from a kit I downloaded but we had made this style of card at club night some time back - this one had the added arch which I thought looked good.  With the kit you could do two arches but I thought that was a bit over the top - so backed them to each other & just put the one.  The 2 cars I decoupaged & inside the middle section is a little envelope that contains the birthday greeting.  I think I will use this style again - but next time make it from scratch & stamp it!  Here it is;



Also today I have made a stamped card.  It was for a challenge website & you can read about it & see a photo over on my personal blog.  Just click HERE.

I also did some more sorting of toppers & papers 7 have one more folder to go through - which I will do tomorrow.  Then I will have got everything into one A4 storage box rather than 5 folders.  Much easier to find everything.  Also I ho0pe to be using some of it to make up some cards.

I think I might have to look at the make-up of the slide shows as in the one above there appears to be quite a large black surround.  I might need to change something in the setup.

Well! that's it for tonight.  More tomorrow - hope you are all well & busy crafting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post