Hi there everyone

I have had a busy day today.  This morning it was my Learn to Crochet workshop.  I had 5 ladies on it & I am pleased to say it went very well. They were a really good group who all got on well & enjoyed the workshop & have fixed their dates for the follow on lessons.

In the afternoon I took our daughter-in-law Nadine out for the afternoon.  We ended up at Burleydam Garden Centre on the A41 - it has a really nice gift section & they sell Yankee candles which Nadine loves. I bought a Yankee candle car freshener - I love the candles too - but - they make Bob sneeze, so we tend not to have them.

I know that doesn't sound busy - but it was two sessions in one day which can still leave me tired at the end of it, but not as tired as I used to get.  So things are on the up.

Whilst at my workshop this morning I bought the latest copy of the "Docraft" magazine which had a free stamp on the front.  It was to do with "cupcakes" which I thought had started to go out of fashion - but evidently not.  But also it had a free embossing folder too.  I haven't looked at it yet or read the magazine - but the folder looked quite nice too.  The last couple of issues of the magazine have had a little set of stamps on for free, & they have been really good, when you consider the magazine is only £2-50 its actually very good value.

I also bought the latest issue of Craft Stamper on Tuesday - that's quite a nice free stamp on there too - a watch face. But i have found a very nice project in there.

Ooh yes & before I went off to my workshop this morning I made another card.  I grant you the stamping had already been done & coloured, but I had to trim it & decided how to lay it out.  It was one of the little footballer images that I had made a week or so ago.  I had stamped 2 images in the one go - but only used one so far.  So! I am still on track for making a card a day.

Tomorrow I am meeting Caroline for a good old natter & lunch - that will be nice.

Well I am off to my bed now - sleep tight everyone.  More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post