Non-card making day

Hi everyone
Today has turned out to be a non card making day.

After going to Asda for our shopping I decided that I would make sure everything was in order for my first 2011 workshop.  It is  "Learn to Crochet".

I finished my worked samples using the notes I had written rather than by memory to make sure they worked & read correctly.  There were a couple of amendments to make - mainly because I decided to reduce the number of rows that would be worked at certain points.  So after correcting the notes & finishing the samples I had to put the notes back into a folder in a sensible order, & work out how to show the samples.  I decided to put each piece in a cello bag & attach them to an A4 sheet of card.  That way I can actually pass them around & they will be kept clean in between times.

I did all that sat beside Bob whilst he watched the Rugby.

On the card making front an important thing to do is re-sort all those papers I have accumulated.  Quite a bit of it got used over Christmas & for early 2011 birthday cards.  But it has left the folders in a bit of an untidy mess - so much so that I am not sure what goes with what & cannot remember what I have got.  Plus some of the pages filed inside have had bits cut out of them or the background pages have been cut in half or smaller.  So all in all it looks a bit of a mess.  You know how sometimes you get little images on these printed sheets? Well I tend not to use them all that much - so there is going to be a clear out too.  I am also going to do some serious clear out of backing papers, which I will probably pass to Clare for her MS fundraising.

Well that is me for today - expect I will pop in again tomorrow.  I do hope you are all having a nice weekend - so glad the snow went.  Well! it did here anyway.

I'm off now to do some more reading of my book on my Kindle.  Downloaded about 5 more on Thursday along with a collection one.  So plenty to read.

Bye bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post