Just popping in for a chat

Hi everyone
Had a big sorting day today - most of those toppers & papers I mentioned.  So haven't even made a card - so 2 to do tomorrow.

I am looking forward to the start of this years club meetings - the first one being a week Thursday for Mold.  Then the following Tuesday after that for Mold II.  CSNW takes place on the following Wednesday to that which will be 2 February.  Poor ladies - they have not had their Christmas raffle goods yet.

I have much going on In my head for the club & the first thing is a new idea to do with the Show & Tell. Hope you will like it.  Then I have something new & big on the boil - so make sure you are at the first meetings to hear all about them.

Today I have also been busy taking photos of the handmade Christmas Cards I received - it has been a bit of an overcast day & getting the right light slowed the process down a bit.  Hope to have them for you to see tomorrow.

That is is for today - more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post