Pleasant day out

Hi everyone
Today i had a very pleasant day out with our daughter-in-law Nadine.

We had a nice drive to Llandudno & of course visited the craft shop there.  I didn't buy much but I couldn't actually go in & buy nothing.  Sorry ....................... not buy anything.

I bought some nice black square cards, some 6x6 papers (Laurence Llewellyn-Bowen no less); & something else which I can't remember.  That's bad isn't it/

The we had a nice scenic drive back along the coast.

When I got home I put the box ready for tomorrows Mold II meeting.

This morning Gareth set off early for Germany where he is working for a little while.  He is in Dusseldorf, & will be home on Thursday evening.  This will be going on for quite a few weeks I think - if not months later.

That's my news for today.  As I was out all day I didn't get photographs taken of the cards made over the weekend.

Hope you had a good weekend.  That's it for tonight.  More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post