A frustrating day, but .......

............... not mine.

I didn't write anything last night because there wasn't really anything of interest to report & I had not got around to making any cards.  Although one side of my craft room has been searched for those elusive items.

But I did get an email from Betty of the Mold II club (apologies Betty I did say I would blog it last night) - this is what she had to say;

"Hi, Just thought I'd let you know about my "fab day"!!.  After cutting a very small Tattered Lace die on my Cuttlebug, I couldn't find thee die.  Later I found it had vanished into the Cuttlebug. Now my Cuttlebug is unusable.  My first crafting disaster.  Let this be a warning with tiny days.
An unhappy crafter (temporarily).
Betty."

This morning I had another email from Betty which read -

"Hi, I had a thought.  I should have used a magnetic sheet while cutting, then the die would be secure.  Bob is working on the Cuttlebug with a screwdriver, trying to take it apart.  Fingers crossed!! Betty"

So ladies - be careful of small dies.  Although as I said to Betty I just don't see how it could get inside the machine - but then I have never owned a Cuttlebug.

Right I am off to do some more searching of my own items.  I have made a card this morning - not a stamped one - & will show it to you later.

'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post