Success.................

....... yes, I have found those stamps with the dies & all the other stamps & things I bought at the last Port Sunlight Stamp Festival.

Having sorted a book-case & some boxes yesterday - today I tackled my crafting desk.  I didn't find what I was looking for - but oh do I have such very tidy desk drawers now.  It was a great opportunity of getting rid of unwanted things that had just been pushed into them.  Under that desk is a wire-mesh 4-drawer unit.  Two of the drawers hold cards & envelopes & the other two hold stamps.  So! out came the drawers & they were thoroughly sorted - no, my items were not in there either.

In frustration I sat in my chair & looked around the craft room.  Was I going to have to open every box that were on the shelves in order to see if I had somehow put them into a box they shouldn't be in?  Well, it wouldn't be every shelf as some hold folders which hold other things.  As I stared at one of the bookshelves I still had to tackle which mainly contained boxes with 6x6 & 8x8 paper in plus magazines & books, I spotted a box.  Now most of my things are stored in those boxes which when not in use collapse flat & the box part sits neatly inside the lid.  This particular one didn't - it was actually meant to hold photos & even had an acetate window in the lid to hold one. I thought it was still empty but when you are desperate as I had become - no stone is left un-turned.

Well! what a surprise - there they all were.  I must have put them in there when I started seriously making Christmas cards.  To make sure I kept them all together I must have thought the box was a good idea - what I didn't think - was - would I remember that that was where I had put them. Obviously not.

Anyway they are now sitting safely on my craft desk - waiting to be put in one of the folders that holds stamps (which I will do tomorrow), & in fact several of them are waiting to be used in the next few days.

As I said in the little post I did earlier today - I did manage to make a card this morning, but not a rubber stamped one.  Here it is;


& here is the inside


it's just waiting for the message.

That's me for tonight - a very relieved me I must say - I don't like losing things.  At least now I know it is just me putting things away safely & then forgetting where.

Have a wonderful weekend.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post