just chatting

Hi everyone
Well, we had a very pleasant meeting of Mold II club this evening - the first one of 2014.  Lots of chatting & catching up to do.

I took photos of the Show & Tell & also the project which I will be able to start loading tomorrow. As the project was the same as the one that Mold club did for their January meeting I will show Mold photos first then those from Mold II.

There is also a members news photo to show, & one of the Mold II ladies - Liz - is celebrating a big birthday tomorrow, so I have a photo of her with the flowers the club gave her.

But first I have to get them all loaded on my computer which I will do in the morning.

That's it for tonight.  Lots ore tomorrow.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post