Another chatty post ..........

....... but perhaps not quite so lengthy as yesterday.

A pretty ordinary day today really - my first bit of excitement was a trip to the chiropodist, then some shopping - then I realised I needed to sort out my crochet workshops folders.  I have a crochet workshop tomorrow which includes 4 new ladies, so I had to make sure I had all the necessary notes for them.

As well as notes & samples I also take along balls of wool for their first lesson - so I had to make sure I had enough balls of wool too.  Then I noticed I had lots of repeats amongst my samples due to the fact that I often work with them when doing something specific like making a flower motif or a granny square & so on.  So I had a little clear out of those too.

Then I did some You-tube watching - some tutorials to help me work on some new workshops at the garden centre.  I was also gathering ideas for the workshop we will be doing with the clubs.

So! that was my day.  But popping back to yesterday morning ...... when I opened the dining room blinds there was an absolutely gorgeous sunrise.  Now you know what I am like with that sort of thing. Off to get my camera & take photos.  This is the beauty of our new house too - our back garden is enclosed so very secluded, which allowed me to go out into the garden whilst still in my dressing gown.  We are not overlooked by anything as all the properties are bungalows.

Naturally I thought I would show some of the photos to you - to brighten the post up a bit.


fantastic


that's my cherry tree in the front - which I have to learn about looking after it - it needs pruning.


those clouds are brilliant


and look - the moon was still up.

Right I am off to bed now - have to make time after my workshop tomorrow to make some cards - so I may have some to show you, if I remember to photograph them before sealing the envelopes that is.

Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post