CSNW meeting photos

Hi everyone

I have a couple of photos to show you of the CSNW meeting held on Wednesday when Caroline Rawcliffe of Carolines Creative Stamps visited.  (Clicking on the link will take you to her blog & from there you can go to her shop).


Here is Caroline demonstrating


& again - but I think I took the photo whilst she was talking - sorry! Caroline.


Photo of some of the ladies looking at samples Caroline had passed around


& in this photo I think Caroline is answering a question, & the
following photos are samples of some of the work that Caroline was demonstrating.




The evening was about various types of ink sprays, their properties & uses & various other materials that can be used with them to enhance your work.  A great way for producing your own fabulous background papers, & the paper being used was - blotting paper.  Aren't they great?

Right that is me for today.  I am not sure if I will get any crafting done tomorrow as Bob & I are meeting up with a friend & that could take most of the day.

Whatever you have planned for the weekend I hope it goes well - have a lovely time.

'Bye for now.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post