I made some cards ...........

..... & they are stamped too.

I had quite a good session today - I cut up some white card & embossed them with embossing folders & then made three cards using one stamp.  Well 2 stamps if you count the "Happy Birthday".

Oh - Good evening, by the way.


I chose 4 background folders & one frame folder - embossing 2 or 3 sheets of each.
I chose white card so that I can colour to suit when I use them.


The tulip spray is a stamp from Stamps Away & the Happy Birthday I have had for absolutely ages.
 I was a bit heavy handed with the background colouring, as I sometimes got the ink between the embossed areas,


This little scalloped edge card has been sitting around for a while waiting to be used. I could never quite make up my mind what to do with it.  Problem solved today.


Once again - bit heavy with the ink on the embossed sheet.  I intended to just come over the edge - but no - I didn't quite get it right.  It's not wrong I just had wanted it lighter.

All in all very pleased with my days work.

Tomorrow night is the August meeting for CSNW & they are having a visit from Caroline.  I will try & put the rest of my birthday card photos up here during the day.

'Bye for now - more tomorrow.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post