Mold photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone.

Just dropping in to show you the photos from the Mold meeting on Thursday night.  The project for the evening was the Serendipity 2 technique.

You may remember it - we stamped a piece of card with various images in black ink, then coloured the card in different coloured inks & finally cut it up in shapes & put them on a card.

Here are the photos;


What a pretty background card has been produced & a great use of shapes giving a nice balanced design.


I love this design - a bit adventuresome & the use of the branch stamp on the background sets it off nicely.


Another nicely balanced design & the lines drawn around the shapes just lifts it from the pink background.


A nice clean & simple layout - but I know that the creator thought it was lacking something.


Looking at this photo & the fact there is a narrow piece of ribbon on the left hand side I am wondering if I have got this the wrong way up!
I love the way some of the squares have not been layered & those that have are in that diagonal line.


Another lightly coloured design & the faux stitching around each piece really sets it off beautifully


A full card but it all balances well & I love the colours.


This is a very clean & simple layout the butterflies sitting between the 3 squares balances that section of the design so well.  Very nice.


I love how this design works as the images were coloured in rather than the background coloured all over. 
I would love to see this panel on a finished card.


Aha! she said she wasn't happy with it - so it has now been updated with some background paper.
You need to look back at the first version & see what you think.


I am pretty certain I have this the right way up - but the design would work in landscape orientation too.
Good design.


This is another good panel that I would like to see on a finished card.
The coloured layers really set the yellow colour off well.


I was chatting to the creator of this design - she said it hadn't quite worked out as she had in her head - but I think it was a great idea.  Love that image - must use mine some time.

Well, there you are - another batch of great cards.

That is me for today - have a lovely weekend.

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you post these photos! I almost never finish quickly enough to have time to walk round and see what others have done so this shows them to me beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post