just chatting

Hi everyone

I am sorry I didn't write anything yesterday - as in the main part of the day it was a very domestic task day.

But, later in the afternoon we went over to Gareth & Elayne to meet their new puppy - Beau.  Well! that was one of the reasons.


Isn't he gorgeous
He is only 3 - 4 months old & is already very well behaved.
He sits on command (well nearly every time), knows where his bed is.
Absolutely lovely.

After sitting around chatting for a while we popped over to the Indian Restaurant in Rhuddlan for a meal - which was excellent.  Elayne managed to persuade one of the waiters to take a photo of the group & then Gareth - or it might have been Bob - to take a photo of the 2 of us with our roses.  Roses?  Yep - this restaurant gives the ladies a rose at the end of the meal - well most times they do - last time we went with Gareth & Elayne we didn't get one.

I will think about showing the photo here - whilst I am writing the rest of the post.

After starting the new blog - I dug out some toppers etc that I had won some time ago & decided I should start using those sort of things up - so to kick start the new blog I made some cards.  Here are the 2 that I displayed;



I had actually meant to start making Christmas cards from August 1st - but haven't done so yet.  Must start this week, so will probably have to make more than one a day to catch up.  If I made just one card a day from August 1st - I would have all the Christmas cards I needed.  It should be encouragement enough - shouldn't it.  Just need my mojo to kick in & decided on designs or just go free for all - whatever comes to mind.

OK - I made a decision - here is Elayne & self with roses;


Hope you have had a good weekend - 'bye for now.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post