Just chatting

Hi everyone
Well a much nicer day today weather wise.  We can take plenty more of that, can't we.

Today I have had a very nice day out with our daughter-in-law.  After a quick trip into Mold for me to sort out a new bracelet for my medi-alert bracelet we drove to Llandudno.

Yes, you are probably right in your thinking - I was visiting the Llancraft shop.  I needed red & green cards & envelopes for some of my Christmas cards I will be making & thought they would be good value there - plus we would have a nice drive & lots of time to natter.  Another item I wanted was those plastic A4 boxes for some storage - but they didn't have any & were expecting them in anytime.  Oh dear that will mean another trip.

After that we took a leisurely drive back long the country lanes & stopped off at Tweedmill, just outside St. Asaph  where we grabbed a cup of tea & coffee, then a look around the store.  My that place has expanded since I first went there & they are building even more space.  Hmm! can you build space?  I think you know what I meant.

I had a comment from "Crafty Jo" about my statement in yesterdays post, that I would be asking you if you would like to make one of these books that I have become obsessed with - she suggested that I show you all a "filled" album to give you a better idea. She is right of course because it is always better to understand what you are making if you know how it looks - or might look - at the finish. (Oh! dear, that reminds me I must make samples of what you are going to be doing over the next couple of months).  The album is something I had in mind for next year - so I have time to get it filled.  Oops just remembered I haven't released her comment - will do that as soon as I have published this post.  The thing is these albums are a bit like scrapbooks but in miniature -  you are not using big sheets of 12" x 12" card & paper - which a lot of people find very daunting.  Having said that the ladies at Mold II did a grand job last month.  But anyway I will fill one & then you will have a better idea.  All I have to do is decided what I am going to put it in it.  Mind you I don't think that little album I showed you pictures of will be the one - that really was my trial run & I will probably keep it empty but use it for design ideas - so it could end up looking really weird - or just out of this world.  Time will tell.

Tomorrow my workshop is not taking place as there is only one lady booked on it - I hate it when a workshop is cancelled - I feel sorry for the person who wanted to take part & can't.  But it isn't viable to run a workshop for one person.  I have another one on Wednesday which is going to take place as there are already three ladies booked on it,  & it is a rubber stamping workshop - using Clarity corners.

There you have it - a run down on my day - I hope you have all had a good day as well.  Back tomorrow possibly with photos of cards made.  Possibly another album - no perhaps not - better finish the second one I started which is going to be completed.  Haven't put a post on my other blog yet - possibly tomorrow.

Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post