Just chatting

Hi everyone
This morning's workshop was attended by 3 ladies & went very well, with the ladies having a good play just getting used to the corner stamps with single colour ink pads & starting to make some patterns.  We then moved on to using the Kaleidacolor ink pads & getting even better results.  Then after they had had a little break I just let them play in whatever way they wished. It seemed more benificial to just use the stamps & discover things for themselves rather than forcing the making of a completed card.

There were one or two surprises I have to say.  It's the very reason that I love running workshops & showing the things at the club - I learn too.  Each one of the ladies came up with something new - things I just hadn't thought about.  One in particular stood out & was quite different & tomorrow I am going to reproduce it & photograph it.

After the workshop I set to & made my first mock up of the box for HSNW I was telling you about by making the one reduced by half.  I am very pleased to say that my measurements were accurate & the whole thing went together like a dream.  I only used some 12x12 paper I had - so the next stage is to make it in card for a sturdier box.  Then I think I might try the box that has been reduced by a quarter.

This evening I have had to send Marie who is visiting the Mold club tomorrow some new directions to get to us as yesterday when I went into Mold some of the road was shut off at Alltami & the diversion signs were a little thin on the ground.  That is ok if you know the area - but not good for visitors. Unfortunately I cannot do a test run tomorrow during the day to see if it is open again - so have given her another route.

I am hoping to have a crafty day tomorrow - so perhaps I will have some photos of my work soon.

Take care of yourselves & obviously I will see some of you tomorrow night.
Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post