First challenge for a while

Hello ladies

Today I entered my first blog challenge for a while.  It wasn't anything outstanding - a Twinchie.  The blog is a new one & this is their third challenge.  I missed the other 2 because they started up whilst I was on holiday.  Click here to go the blog if you are interested.

I really only went to look for something on my desk & there just seemed to be some suitable items there - so I sat down & twinched.  (Do you think that is a word?)  There isn't any stamping on it - but I hope to do another one later & include stamping.


The challenge was Bright Colours - I am not sure that these are bright enough.  Still, it's a start to getting my mojo going again.

Now! you know how I like my sunsets etc to photograph.  Late yesterday afternoon there were some great clouds - so I grabbed my camera.  I particularly like this one;-


It wasn't until I loaded them on to my computer that I spotted the face in this one.  Spooky or what.  I hope you can see it.  Touch of the Vol...m..t's  I think.  There is even the impression of hands reaching out.  I will have to try & do a fun scrap page of this.

That's me for today - I hope you all survived the rain & thunder yesterday.

More tomorrow
'Bye or now.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post