Mold photos - part 2

Hello again, how is your weekend going.

As I sit here putting the photos on the blog the sun has decided to shine & the bells of the local church are ringing out so I guess someone is getting married.  Let's hope the sun continues to shine until after the wedding.

The project for the evening was the rocker card brought to us by Carolyn of Mold II.


A lovely Christmas version & there is some glitter on it - I think if I remember right it is on the lettering.


Now, here is that delightful image again.  It is from the freebie set I spoke about a while back.  I think quite a lot of ladies had bought that magazine.  The wrap has been coated with a glaze which is very effective.


A lovely poppy image & the border one is so suitable & compliments it exactly.  Very pretty card.


Aah - Tatty Ted & a fairy cake.  (Yes I know it is possibly called a cup cake for the image - but I prefer fairy cake). Lovely baby card.


This is soooo sweet.  Wouldn't this make a great New Baby card?


Very delicate design.  Love the shaped topper.


Here she is again.  The flowers on the side panel are also off the same set.  I still have to use this lady on my cards.  Perhaps this weekend!  Lovely card.


On this card the background has been lightly created by stamping the butterfly in different colours. The stripe under the main butterfly is ribbon which Lynn (who made the card) coloured with ink to match the butterfly.  Really well coordinated card.


Now!  This would make a really romantic card - "I love you", Valentines & Anniversary card.  Really pretty.


A really "girly" card - absolutely brilliant for a young girl going to her first Prom night amongst quite a few other celebrations.

Once again this card was enjoyed by everyone - I can see it appearing again & being used for other challenges.

Now I need to try & find some inspiration before going to make some more cards.

Enjoy your weekend.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post