Mold II photos - part 1

Good afternoon everyone

Well, here I am with the first set of photos from last nights Mold II meeting & their Show & Tell, which this month was a Twinchie but using a sketch;-

Here is the sketch


It is rectangular rather than square but the idea is easy to use in a square, & here are their cards - 


This is a very delicate parchment craft Twinchie, on a silver base.  Very pretty & the ladies are quite interested in being shown how to do that.  So Liz who did this Twinchie is going to show them in the New Year.


Isn't that sea gull just cute - unlike his real counterparts.  We have them flying over the house in the mornings - oh my - do they make a row.  Very nice design.


I love the colours in these two Twinchies & they interpret the sketch really well.  I have that bird stamp but I haven't as yet cut around it like that.


This card as an acetate froont & the sketch is on the outside.  It is more sketch size & shape rather than Twinchie size - but Carol who made this was not at the previous meeting.  It really is a beautiful card in lovely shades of blue.




An absolutely lovely set of 4 Twinchies.  I love the way the glitter highlights the torn paper effect that the sketch implies.


A pretty Twinchie set in a lovely embossed frame.  Very fresh & clean design.


This Twinchie has been set in a swing or cantilever card - very clever.  I should have taken a photo a little more from the right so that more of the Twinchie could be seen.

Now ladies I have a slight problem.  i have a feeling I have a migraine on the way as part of my vision is obscured which is usually a good indication that this will happen.  It means that while looking at the screen as I type I actually have letters that are blocked by this problem.  i have tried to type really carefully - but I think some typos will have crept in so please excuse that this time.

I am going to give my eyes a rest then return later when hopefullly it has improved in order to show you the photos of last night's project.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post