My digital pages

Hi ladies
Just popped back again because I have just uploaded another of my digital pages & thought you might like to see it.  I am not sure how many of you look at my personal blog as well as this one.

I don't particularly want to blog these pages on both blogs every time but will let you know when I put one up & give you a link so that you can go & look at them if you want.  Then occasionally I may very well upload one here on your blog as well.

Here is the latest one


This is a photo of part of a bouquet I received for my birthday last year.  I converted the photo into background paper.  Then took the photo onto the page again & used a technique to retain the colour of a specific flower leaving the rest of the photo black & white.  Then I "layered" it onto a black rectangle to make it stand out from the background.  Final touch - add the sentiment.

I ought to mention here in case you are not aware - you can click on the photos to see a larger version.  It will open up in a different window - then you just click close to return here again.

On a non-crafting matter I have been meaning to mention since the weekend - Bob & I have decided where we will be spending our first week as Mr & Mrs - we are going to Malta.  I have always wanted to go there since my early teens.  So not too long a wait then  :)  We are renting a penthouse apartment.  Sounds & looks good from the photos.

That's me done for today.
More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post