CSNW Photos - part 2 - or is it!

Well!  You know if I had a brain I just don't know what I would be capable of.

What am I talking about?

Yesterday I said I would be back with the second set of photos as soon as I had worked out how to get them off my mobile phone.  At first I sat & thought about connecting the phone to the netbook & doing some sort of transfer.  When I plugged the phone in to my netbook it asked me all sorts of questions I wasn't really sure about so I aborted that.

Later in the day my brain reminded me that I have a new mobile phone that does all sorts of wonderful things - including Email!!!!.  So this morning I just emailed the photos to myself & voila they are now ready to put here.

The reason I had to use my phone was the because the batteries died in my camera part way through photographing the cards & I didn't have any spares with me. I now have new batteries in the camera & a spare set in the bag.

The project for club night was to make a card from a sketch that I took along.  There were one or two comments about "I am not sure I have brought the right things with me" - type of thing - but everyone settled down & here is what they created -

Oh not it isn't!

You are going to have to wait until the end of the month to see - because I am using the same sketch for all 3 clubs.  CSNW had to make their cards "blind" as it were so if I put their work here now, the other 2 clubs will have an insight into what they are going to be doing & that is not right.  Sorry CSNW ladies you will have to wait a little while to see your work here.  

See! Brain not working again.  I should have chosen a different sketch for each club ............. or should I?!!

The weekend is upon us once again - so enjoy yourselves.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post