Mold II Photos - part 1

As for CSNW's meeting earlier this month there will not be a "photo's part 2" until after Mold club have had their November meeting tomorrow (Thursday), because it is the sketch.  But today I have the Show & Tell photos for you & some interesting backgrounds to show you as well.

Here is the Show & Tell where the theme was a card inspired by crackers -


What a jolly Santa - & he was made from felt I think.  I wonder who those presents are for?  Do you think they are yours or mine?  Te he.


Now that is one sumptuous looking cracker.  A box of those would set you back a few pennies.  Wonder what it would contain!!!


Another lovely cracker & I love the way the bows have been balanced - framing the centre section, & isn't Teddy Santa adorable.


Well! they have already got their cracker hats on - so I wonder how many crackers they have pulled & what lovely surprises they may have had.


This card wasn't actually put in the show & tell - it was made by Annette who made the one above it.  She felt the picture on it was too small - but because of the way it folds flat & then you open it up thought it was reminiscent of pulling a cracker.  So I thought I would show it along with the others.

The other photos to show you are of some background papers that Rita made.  She was inspired by the way Marie showed us how to create the backgrounds on our canvases, & wanted to try it out on card.



Rita used ordinary lightweight white card (not glossy) which she coloured with Distress Inks, then flicked water on to get that speckled pattern, & also used bubble wrap to add to the background. Now! Have I got time for a play today!

I would love to see what you do with them Rita.

We had a lovely evening - nothing too serious - mincepies & a drink.

More tomorrow - or I might be back later - depends what I get time to do.  'Bye for now - have a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post