just chatting

Hi everyone

Well, I had a bitty day today which started off rather sadly as I had a call from Nadine asking if one of us could take her & her cat to the vet.  He has been a bit poorly for a while & has been having lots of pills & injections poor soul.  He wasn't too good yesterday & through the night.  She had to make that heartbreaking decision to have him put to sleep.

A few hours later I was at the hairdressers having my hair cut - wow it really needed it.  Then it was off to Asda to do some shopping.  Then it was make sure I had everything together for an evening function I was going to, & sort picking up times for those whom I was taking.

Then the day just seemed to vanish - so I sat quietly with a cup of tea & my feet up.  Had another wash & got dressed to go out.  Whilst sitting with my feet up I did get a few bits sorted regarding Christmas presents - so that was good.

So no crafting at all - hope to make up for it tomorrow - although it looks like being that sort of day again.  Gareth's car is going in for a service so first thing I will be going & picking him up to bring him home - then in the afternoon I have a chiropodist appointment. Plus of course one of us will be taking Gareth back to pick up his car.

Hey ho.

Hopefully crafty chat tomorrow.

Night night - oh & I will remember to press publish today not save.  Although I will do that as well.
'Byee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post