just chatting

Hi everyone - I hope your weekend is going well.

We had a really nice meeting with Bob's friends over a nice chat, drink & meal.  Sadly poor Bob has got this cold - mind you he had it in the first place - but seems to be having a second hit, & he has just had a flu jab too.

This afternoon whilst having a sit down I created another digital scrap book page for a challenge -
 
I really must start printing these out now & getting them in an album.
 
Tomorrow I must sit & make some cards & finish a couple more decorated candles.  The candles are going on a fund-raising table on Wednesday.
 
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.  More tomorrow.
 
Ooh - I nearly forgot - an early reminder to the CSNW ladies who have their November meeting on Wednesday.  DON'T FORGET - we are in the room at the back of the centre for this month.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post