using a new stamp

Yesterday I got to play with a new stamp that I had bought from Indigo Blu.

I didn't really need another Christmas Stamp but couldn't resist this very stylish tree.  It is quite large & fortunately I had one of these nice shaped cards which are just the right size.

 
I stamped it with Versamark Ink & embossed with Champagne EP.  The "Merry Christmas" is part of the set & I thought I would put it on it's side at the folded edge of the card.  It didn't look quite right so I added the strip of gold ribbon which has silver blocks in it.  I added a couple of gold gems to the tree where the snowflakes are, then with another "star" stamp which I have had for ages & has been used many many times - I stamped to take away the excess white space.
 
It looks nicer in the flesh - the gold work shows up better.
 
Yes, very pleased with that purchase I think it will get used a lot.
 
I had a chunk taken out of my day today as I had to pop to Staples down at Sealand as my printer ran out of black ink & the colours were looking a bit low. They are selling Martha Stewart filing items - I bought a really nice 4-ring binder (which had been reduced) & it was half the price of an ordinary 4-ring binder.  I can't believe how dear they have got.  I want them for storing my stamps.  They also had the different filing pockets to go in it - one set had 4 pockets per sheet & one had 2 pockets per sheet.  So that is handy for storing different sized sets.  I popped into Hobbycraft whilst I was there too, but didn't spend.
 
Tomorrow I have a meeting regarding next years Stamp Festivals - then when that is over I hope to get some more stamping in.
 
That's me for today - night night.

Comments

  1. Love that stamp Gloria, I can see it will be very useful - lots of CAS cards with just that on them, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post