just chatting

Well! today was not such a creative day after all.  Whatever mojo was there yesterday was not around today.  But I did get a little bit of stamping done.  I have taken photos - but it is just work in progress.  I will put them here tomorrow as it is a bit late now to be fiddling around with uploading photos.

I got one Christmas image stamped & embossed a few times, stamped another Crafty Individuals image - in fact 2.  I thought I would leave them on my craft desk & see how I felt about them tomorrow if I have time. A problem seems to have arisen too with my right hand which has been getting steadily quite painful.  I think it's the arthritis.  I found holding the acrylic block very difficult today.  Yesterday wasn't too bad.  I have been thinking during the day, it might be an idea to try rocker blocks - although the method goes against everything I was first taught.  But then of course things always evolve.

Tomorrow I am off out for most of the day with Nadine - we are going to start looking at frocks.  Posh frocks.  I really do not have a lot of idea as to what I want to wear next April so thought we had better start having a look around.  I have read an article about a shop over Tarvin way - so that is where we are going.  I am not going to be buying as I want a really good look around.  The trouble is I don't want time to go rushing by - but also I don't want to buy too early.  I still have some months to get fitter.  If there is time I will also pop in somewhere crafty & see about those rocker blocks.

This last cold has settled on my chest so my breathing isn't too good - so for a little while I have stopped going to my exercising sessions.  But hope to be back at least by next week.  At the moment I get puffed going upstairs - so don't want to push my luck on a walking machine.

I hope you are all free of coughs & colds.

Time for bed now - more tomorrow - night night.  Sleep well & keep warm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post